about 2 months ago
One of the world's most successful IT companies, employing over 250,000 people globally and boasting revenues in excess of $10bn. They are recognised globally for exceptional people care and take great pride in being regularly listed as one of the best companies to work for.
As a leader of digital transformation and cloud services, they have been involved with sizeable, complex international programmes and have an exceptional pipeline of projects with some of the world’s leading organisations. As a result, they are looking to recruit SharePoint Administrators / Engineers to their high growth Microsoft practice.
The role of the SharePoint Administrator / Engineer will be to work closely with enterprise clients, helping them to maximise their Microsoft capabilities. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to bring existing strong knowledge in Office 365 & SharePoint and develop into true SME’s.
- SharePoint Online / O365 Global Administrator and first point of contact for SharePoint concerns
- Provide SharePoint architectural and technical product expertise
- Assist with strategic planning and support for company intranet/extranets, including information architecture, site development, and security compliance
- Identify opportunities for business process automation / collaboration and provide solutions that drive intranet adoption, streamline processes and facilitate communications
- Collaborate with IT and other functional teams to understand project requirements and translate them into technical solutions using SharePoint and other Office 365 tools
- Develop and support workflow solutions using SharePoint workflow and Microsoft Flow
- Evaluate O365 capabilities and make recommendations for leveraging new features in SharePoint-related solutions
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve SharePoint problems and escalate incidents as necessary
- Perform typical administration activities such as site provisioning, permissions management, site collection configuration, search configuration, and other system administration tasks
- Excellent experience with SharePoint administration, developing SharePoint solutions and providing support at the enterprise level
- SharePoint Online / OneDrive / O365 experience preferred
- Ability to assess user requirements and determine appropriate information architecture for SharePoint Online solutions
- Experience configuring and organising SharePoint sites by leveraging content types
- Proficiency with MS SharePoint Designer, PowerShell, PowerApps, Flow
- Fluent English and Danish language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.