10 months ago
Our client are specialists for personnel services in the areas of IT and engineering. Over the past 30 years, they have become one of the largest specialized HR service providers - and they are continuing to grow their team in Stockholm.
- Creation of new concepts as well as setup, administration and further development of the existing MS SharePoint 2013/2016 infrastructure
- Assisting the team in creating IT solution concepts for new applications and providing technical support for existing applications
- Advising project managers on the implementation of new or existing technical systems
- Accompanying the implementation and installation of applications as well as their further development in coordination with internal and external contact persons
- Excellent experience with SharePoint administration, developing SharePoint solutions and providing support at the enterprise level
- SharePoint Online / OneDrive / O365 experience preferred
- Ability to assess user requirements and determine appropriate information architecture for SharePoint Online solutions
- Experience configuring and organizing SharePoint sites by leveraging content types
- Proficiency with MS SharePoint Designer, PowerShell, PowerApps, Flow
- Fluent English and Swedish language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.