The client we are currently working exclusively with is the leading ServiceNow Partner (Global Elite) within the market. Due to their recognition within the market, they are constantly winning new business to the point where they are needing more Technical / Functional Consultants and Architects like yourself than they ever have before. Our client also specialises in people - working closely as a team, constantly bouncing off fellow teammates, using your knowledge (whilst using theirs) to the best of your ability to assist the customer in achieving their end goal.
You, as an Architect / Consultant will be responsible for being a part of a specialist team who drive and advise customers looking to implement / maintain the ServiceNow tool, staying with them throughout the process ensuring your methods are put in place correctly and are used as effectively as possible whilst maintaining a strong relationship within the team and working closely with colleagues to ensure everything is running as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining service and speed to the highest level.
You will also be required to use your experience and knowledge to the best of your ability to ensure customers are being handled in the best way possible as well as ensuring service to the customer is at the highest it can possibly be.
Required from you:
- You will have a strong background within the marketspace as well as being able to display your level of knowledge and experience when it comes to consulting / architecture
- You would have had strong experience with implementing ServiceNow / advising the best methods of using this tool
- Previous experience with working on / with implementations with customers and being able to show the difference you made with your skills to the customer and how you showed alternative methods of carrying this out using your knowledge
- Understand customers’ requirements and be able to input your knowledge into projects with helping customers when it comes to putting a plan together and looking into the different methods of being able to put it in place
- Having experience with high and low-level designs when it comes to a new project with a customer to help them understand the process required to complete and what the finished product will look and feel like (Architect)
- Fluency with English and French is required
Strong standouts (not required):
- ServiceNow certification’s will be a massive strongpoint to other applicants but is not required
- Any certifications relating to ITSM or strong experience with advising around ServiceNow and have the ability to prove knowledge within this sector
- Previous experience with any ITSM tools is a strongpoint but also not required
- Having worked as Consultant and Architect will also prove to be an advantage with versatility but also not required
- The chance to join a team of highly skilled professionals with a wealth of opportunity for professional development.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.