3 months ago
A leading global ServiceNow partner is currently looking to grow their ServiceNow team in Belgium with experienced ServiceNow Technical Consultants. The position is a full time and permanent role where you will have the chance to work on some of the most exciting and challenging projects in Belgium, whilst working in an agile, diverse, and supportive environment. This organisation will offer unrivalled investment in training and certifications, plus a competitive salary package where high performers are rewarded.
My client is looking for experienced professionals who are happy to work in a customer facing role leading workshops, advising, supporting, and building relationships with their clients. They are happy to also consider specialist within ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, Security & HR.
Skills & experience
- +2 years of ServiceNow technical experience – designing, configuring & implementing the platform.
- Experience in development and configuration of Workflows, UI Pages, Business Scripts, Client Scripts etc.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- ServiceNow System Admin and Implementation Specialist certification desired, but not essential.
- Ability to maintain a high level of product and solution knowledge.
- Effective communication and teamwork.
- Fluent in Dutch & English language.
- French is desired, but not essential.
This organisation is looking to hire this position as soon as possible, so if this role excites you then please apply now.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.