4 months ago
ServiceNow Technical Consultant
Our client is a premier provider of IT services for midsize and enterprise organisations across Europe. As a leader in helping clients to identify, implement and manage the IT solutions which make their businesses stronger, they offer a comprehensive portfolio of services encompassing various facets of IT Service Management, IT Operations, Cloud Computing, and Project Delivery.
Our client is looking for high calibre, multidimensional ServiceNow Technical Consultant to help optimise and grow their ServiceNow practice area. Successful candidates will have a strong background in IT Service Management and IT Operations Management processes and solutions and will possess deep expertise across the breadth of the ServiceNow platform.
In this role, you will be accountable for driving solution implementation and advising the project on viable technical solution options. You will craft and deliver requirements/design workshop materials, perform elements of solution implementation and drive the completion of key project deliverables, often providing technical oversight to teams of technical consultants and developers.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Expert level understanding of ServiceNow core application UI and workflow configuration, report development, integration components (e.g. LDAP, SSO, etc.)
- Experience leading at least three full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations containing elements of the ITOM suite
- 3+ years of experience with ServiceNow
- 5+ years of experience developing and implementing ITSM/ITIL and ITOM processes and solutions, with a deep process/functional and technical understanding of the CMDB
- 3+ years’ operating and/or implementing monitoring and event management solutions
- 5+ years of professional services/consulting experience
- 3+ years of experience documenting tool requirements from ‘To-Be’ processes and assisting the IT organisation in comparing various Vendor’s tool products
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with practice establishing and maintaining credibility as a ServiceNow expert
- ServiceNow Certifications for System Administrator and Certified Implementation Specialist for ITSM and core ITOM applications (or commitment to attain these certifications within 90 days of hire date)
- 3+ years’ experience soliciting and documenting requirements and evolving these requirements into successful solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with experience establishing and maintaining credibility as a ServiceNow expert
- Experience and comfort in public speaking situations
- ServiceNow / Web Development required
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.