One of the most exciting global consultancies is currently seeking a talented individual to join a highly regarded and dynamic team. This organisation is one of ServiceNow’s 'Global Strategic Partners'.
The business is looking to hire a client-facing consultant/solutions architect and you would be responsible for working on exciting and high profile IT Service Management (ITSM) & Service Excellence transformations.
This role could suit either someone with consulting experience or someone working for an end-user business with good knowledge of IT Service Management software.
Experience from at least 3 projects with implementation / configuration of ServiceNow
Ability and competence to act as technical project manager and solution architect for ServiceNow implementation projects
- You can configure and implement ServiceNow.
- You are a manager who can take responsibility for a project and technical solution, as well as a group of people working with ServiceNow.
- You have experience that combines general consultancy skills as an advisor and a cutting edge expertise in technology.
- You have a real interest in working at the intersection of IT and business.
- Experience from at least 3 projects with implementation / configuration of ServiceNow
- Ability and competence to act as technical project manager and solution architect for ServiceNow implementation projects
- Either Consulting experience or strong understanding of ITSM gained within an organisation for internal purposes.
Fantastic salary and package on offer.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.