6 months ago
ServiceNow Solution Architect
Our client is proud to be one of the most recognised brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As one of the global leaders in the food service industry, they have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive them.
You will oversee engineering, architecture, planning, configuration of ServiceNow ITSM, Business Management, Financial, and Operations Management related to Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Asset Management/CMDB, and Application Portfolio Management.
Additional responsibilities include demand and capacity management for ServiceNow and Tools in scope as well as continuous improvement and innovation. This also includes the documentation and creation of cost models for financial forecasting.
Desirable skills and qualifications:
- 4-year University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and postgraduate in business administration or MBA equivalent degree.
- At least 8 years’ experience in IT infrastructure and application configuration.
- 3+ years Information Technology team leadership experience
- 3+years IT project management
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people of different skills, backgrounds, departments and management levels
- Experience presenting and speaking at the ServiceNow Knowledge global conference
- Experience with negotiating and leading business relationships
- Experience in working with, and leading, global virtual teams
- Experience leading global projects, working across multiple time zones and cultures
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills. Cultural adaptability. Flexible and responsiveness to input.
- Proficient in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
- Certified ITIL V3 Foundation
- The successful incumbent in this position will have extensive knowledge and experience in ServiceNow, IT tools and a broad knowledge of IT business applications and infrastructure.
- Willingness to travel when needed (rarely)
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.