9 months ago
ServiceNow Solution Architect
Our client is looking for an experienced consulting professional in the Service Management area to provide thought leadership and be accepted as a trusted advisor to our clients, enabling them to transform from traditional IT organisations towards Enterprise service-based organisations.
The solution architect helps customer account teams identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities while continually driving add-on business within existing projects. To accomplish this, the solution architect has to be effective in fostering (executive level) relationships. Solution architects validate technical proposals, translate business requirements into technology requirements for inclusion in contracts and/or statements of work (SOW) and in general support both sales and delivery.
The architect must have a proven track record of managing projects through the entire project lifecycle from opportunity to successful delivery. This includes managing complex projects with multiple phases and many resources to a conclusion whilst maintaining and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
The role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the capability to architect solutions by mapping customer business problems to end-to-end technology solutions. Each consulting engagement is customized to serve the client’s unique needs. The role requires a technically strong person who is resourceful and confident under high pressure.
Skills and experience:
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience with ServiceNow and service management (ITIL in general) within client environments.
- Demonstrated Consulting and delivery skills, especially in the Enterprise Service Management space (ServiceNow, IBM Tivoli, BMC, HP & CA).
- ServiceNow Systems Administrator certification required
- ITIL certification required
- Implementation Specialist certification beneficial but not essential
- Proven and demonstrated consulting experience (problem solver with attention to detail, resourcefulness
- Demonstrated ability to work and use SDLC/SCRUM as a delivery methodology
- Experience with Web Technologies like XML, HTML and Web Services.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN and SSL
- Strong communication skills (active listener, think before acting, superb verbal and writing skills)
- Working with clients to assess current state of tools and processes and define approach to transition to service-based organization
- Strong exposure in selling consulting engagements (Tools or process)
- High level of motivation and commitment.
- Ability to operate and deliver independently without significant oversight.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.