almost 3 years ago
ServiceNow Solution Architect
Our client, a leading provider of health management and billing technology is looking for an energetic ServiceNow Solutions Architect. The ServiceNow Solutions Architect will be part of the Enterprise Solutions Team, participating in all assigned activities required to support the company’s employees and business operations using the ServiceNow platform and Microsoft Automation tools.
Key role responsibilities:
- Develop, Design and implement new ServiceNow functionality using business rules, workflows, UI policies, ACL’s, and other platform components.
- Provide innovative solutions to business requirements.
- Work with a team and independently, with minimal supervision.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Advanced Experience working with the ITSM module in ServiceNow, including creating workflows, business rules, and integrations with 3rd party systems.
- Developing system integrations and process automation within the ServiceNow instance and other Information Services applications.
- Experience managing tables, relationships, and metadata in ServiceNow
- Familiarity with development best practices including standard SDLC methodologies.
- PowerShell and/or Java scripting
- Ability to develop quality documentation that clearly articulate solutions and the ability to perform demonstrations
- Performed version upgrades and patching.
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively.
- Ability to stay on schedule and produce results in a timely manner.
- Experience with ServiceNow GRC Module.
- 3rd party software integrations with ServiceNow using SOAP & REST.
- Implemented ServiceNow in an organization.
- Solid SQL Query experience.
- Experience Creating Custom Applications.
- Advanced PowerShell and/or Java scripting.
- ServiceNow Performance analytics and advanced reporting expertise.
- Ability to manage tables, relationships, and metadata in ServiceNow
- ServiceNow Certifications and/or ITIL Certifications is a significant plus.
- University Degree, Microsoft Certification, or relevant work experience.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.