Our client is constantly growing and works on some of the most exciting projects in the IT Business Management market. They provide fantastic training with ongoing opportunities to develop new skills and certifications. You would be working in a team that is recognised as having some of the best talent in the entire industry.
They are seeking a Senior Consultant for our client’s Processes & Architecture team based in London.
You will work closely with customers from the very first sales steps that are leading to configuration and process enforcement activities in order to secure successful solution implementation. Your main responsibility is to advise and support customers in their process and solution development activities.
You will work as a process consultant or functional solution architect, and in case needed, also as a project manager.
Skills and experience:
- Practical experience with IT Service Management processes and frameworks such as ITIL, Cobit, TOGAF, PRINCE2, ISO20000
- Capability to simplify complex topics and document them in formally recognized notations (e.g. UML)
- Good soft skills and capability to create stunning presentations and lead workshops in systematic manner
- Fluent in (insert language) and English
- ITSM tools experience such as, ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, CA Service Desk, HP Service Manager will be of particular interest
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.