Our client is a global leader in digital transformation with over 100,000 employees in 70+ countries and annual revenue of over €10 billion. A European leader in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, this organisation provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
Our client is now seeking to hire an experienced Business Development professional with strong solution-selling capabilities and a high level of competence in identifying and developing sales opportunities to penetrate new enterprise level prospects.
You will have the ability to manage and control the sales process of ServiceNow opportunities from proactively developing new business sales opportunities, to customer solution discussions, answering tenders, negotiating contract and planning strategic road maps for future development with the customer.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of software solution-selling. Most backgrounds can be considered but ITSM, ITOM, PPM, Security technology tools will be of particular interest.
- A consistent track record of sales achievement
- Continuously, seek to improve and build upon knowledge of market trends
- Act as a customer advocate, showing empathy with their challenges and issues and creating plans to address their needs.
- Ability to examine, listen, qualify and resolve concerns or obstacles to a sale in a logical fashion, emphasising the solutions or services that will deliver maximum benefit.
- High professional level of Finnish and English, oral and written language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.