over 2 years ago
Our client is an Enterprise Information Management company, with a mission to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. You can be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management, based in Gothenburg.
You will have the ability to manage and control the sales process of ServiceNow opportunities from proactively developing new business sales opportunities, to customer solution discussions, answering tenders, negotiating contract and planning strategic road maps for future development with the customer.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of software solution-selling. Most backgrounds can be considered but ITSM, ITOM, PPM, Security technology tools will be of particular interest.
- A consistent track record of sales achievement
- Continuously, seek to improve and build upon knowledge of market trends
- Act as a customer advocate, showing empathy with their challenges and issues and creating plans to address their needs.
- Ability to examine, listen, qualify and resolve concerns or obstacles to a sale in a logical fashion, emphasising the solutions or services that will deliver maximum benefit.
- High professional level of Swedish and English, oral and written language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.