ServiceNow Project Manager
Our client, a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology company, is seeking a highly skilled ServiceNow Project Manager to join their cutting-edge team in Hamburg.
- You will be responsible for driving product specifications, creating and executing against the project plan, proactively mitigating risks, and managing the software development life cycle from inception to production launch and postproduction support
- Responsible for providing oversight, operational management and project management support for software development and operation and maintenance support on the ServiceNow platform.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of program/project goals and objectives.
- Contribute to the growth of the ServiceNow practice by helping to build out collateral, improve existing methodologies, conduct internal training, and develop best practice improvements.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- PMP Certification required
- 6+ years of experience with IT project management with a record of accomplishment and driving results including leading teams of technical staff.
- Ability to effectively communicate at senior levels within a client organization.
- Experience in the full software development or implementation life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Training, and Operational Support
- Ability to manage multiple projects, adjust quickly to shifting priorities, solve problems, and deal with a variety of options in complex situations
- Demonstrated understanding of technical support during all phases of Agile project delivery: development of project estimates, solution design review, documentation creation and review, and peer code reviews
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.