12 months ago
ServiceNow Project Manager
Our client is a global leader in digital transformation with over 100,000 employees in 70+ countries and annual revenue of over €10 billion. A European leader in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, this organisation provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
- The Project Manager is responsible for leading the delivery of internal and outsourced projects from project initiation to transition to operations so as to deliver projects on time, within budget and to meet the desired business objectives.
- Identify project stakeholders, project requirements, and overall timelines
- Manage and coordinate with project team to define scope, schedule, budget and risks
- Document the communication plan, change management plan and escalation plan
- Define team member roles and responsibilities, monitor team performance and ensure project resources receive the training required to perform their duties
- Review and manage all changes requests according to the defined change management processes
- Lead project meetings, status calls, coordinate project activities and manage stakeholder expectations
- Provide regular project status updates including project progress toward achieving the objectives defined in the business case
- Ensure the project management software tools are being updated in a timely manner
Provide sign-off for phase and project completion; document project outcome and lessons learned
- Direct the activities of up to eight resources dependent upon on the scope of the project
Desirable skills and qualifications:
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through organisational dynamics.
- Strong interpersonal and operational skill sets
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products – strong analytics skills.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Strong Customer service skills and focus required.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Tenacious, driven, energetic and a high degree of professional integrity.
- Strong track record of on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery of projects
- Ability to organise, delegate and leverage resources to accomplish objectives
- Exceptional understanding of the Solution Lifecycle (SDLC) and associated tools (e.g., MS Project, Clarity, etc.)
- Ability to manage relationships with internal customers
- Business process skills including budgeting and forecasting, business model development, business performance management, retail transactions, and revenue management
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and German.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.