almost 3 years ago
ServiceNow Project Manager
This organisation implements Service Management systems at some of France's largest and most complex companies. They sell, implement and support solutions based on products from ServiceNow, HP Enterprise, CA and Cherwell.
The ServiceNow Project Manager will be responsible and accountable for successful completion of projects for both internal and external customers across a growing ServiceNow practice.
The Project Manager will be a highly motivated and business aware individual, able to work effectively with project teams, management and other stakeholders in SCC. The Project Manager is expected to understand project finances and will be responsible for their projects’ profitability.
Skills and experience:
• Proven experience in the delivery of application development projects
• Delivery of ServiceNow or ITSM based projects.
• Commercially aware with supplier/partner relationship development skills
• Creative problem solver
• Experience of running simultaneous projects
• Organised and structured approach to project documentation and project data.
• Agile/Waterfall/Prince2 project management accreditation is of interest but not essential
• Experience of ITIL beneficial
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.