Our client is one of the most recognisable and innovative technology companies globally. Consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions, they are also a recognised employer of choice and have an outstanding track-record for development and certifications for all employees.
- Responsibility and ownership of major IT projects relating to Cloud and Datacentre solutions – such as but not permitted to IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
- Being the lead point of contact to the customer with accountability for the following:
- Activity and resource planning.
- Organising project and delivery teams.
- Managing the project schedule.
- Managing costs and controlling budgets attached to the projects.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Analysing and Managing project risks and liabilities and escalating issues to the customer or delivery team.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the customer on the strategic decisions related to the engagement(s) planning and execution.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record in Project Management supported by relevant certifications.
- Experience of leading IT projects. Preferably relating to Cloud and Datacentre Solutions such as IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. This may also include experience of Cloud, Virtualisation and Infrastructure technologies.
- Fluent English language skills. Preferably also fluent in one or more Scandinavian languages.
- Preferably be experienced in working according to Scrum methodology and/or acting as a Scrum Master.
- High degree of business acumen and well-developed communication and collaboration skills.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.