One of the most exciting global IT Consultancies is currently seeking an Engagement Manager to join their high performing team. Our client is one of ServiceNow’s largest partners and they're currently going through an amazing period of growth, winning regular exciting new projects.
- Responsibility and ownership of the customer and managing all ServiceNow project deliveries with the customer.
- Initialising, supporting and planning for new engagements alongside the Sales Lead.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through the whole project lifecycle.
- Communicating and escalating risks and issues to the Sales Lead and Delivery Team.
- Understanding the challenges and needs of the customer and be able to advise the customer on how to get the most value out of ServiceNow solutions.
- Within the deliveries, act as a Project Manager with responsibilities related to managing the project scope, schedule, costs, deliverables, quality, communication, resourcing, reporting and customer relationship.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the customer on the strategic decisions related to the engagement(s) planning and execution.
- Collaborate with Resource Manager to source the projects with the right resources.
- Follow agile based delivery methodology, ensure engagement execution according to it and guide delivery team to ensure highest possible efficiency of engagement execution.
- Support the Bid Management process by providing project timelines and scope of delivery.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record in Project Management supported by relevant certifications.
- Experience of leading Software development projects. Preferably relating to ServiceNow or another IT Service Management tool.
- Fluent English language skills. Preferably also fluent in one or more Scandinavian languages.
- Preferably be experienced in working according to Scrum methodology and/or acting as a Scrum Master.
- High degree of business acumen and well developed communication and collaboration skills.
Excellent bonus and benefits package available.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.