3 months ago
Our client, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Europeans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Their core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 15 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
This ServiceNow Developer will consult/analyse and deliver on more complex assignments/projects for their assigned area(s) of application development responsibility. They will also act as a resource and develop more complex innovative business solutions by creating new applications, modifying existing applications and providing postproduction support. They will deliver more complex business application software solutions following the system development life cycle process.
- Analyse increasingly complex systems specifications of existing programs to determine requirements.
- Analyse designs, codes, debugs, integrates and tests increasingly complex software application solutions for systems.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and management.
- Consult and/or participate in the requirements, design and coding walkthroughs to ensure the development of quality solutions.
- Create increasingly complex technical specifications from business requirements/business specifications.
- Define detailed development tasks, task dependencies and estimates to complete work.
- Determine how existing applications, systems, databases, interfaces and/or hardware can interact to meet new and emerging enterprise initiatives.
- Document increasingly complex programs and procedures.
- Identify potential application solutions by understanding increasingly complex business/technical problems and opportunities.
- Investigate and resolve increasingly complex problems including providing support for production systems in a timely manner.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure that systems are designed, developed and implemented from a business point of view.
- Prepare and/or generate test data.
- Proactively identify problems and present/develop solutions
- Provide input and validate increasingly complex project plans, test plans and implementation plans.
- Research, develop, implement and maintain increasingly complex business application solutions.
- Test increasingly complex program changes thoroughly to ensure accuracy.
Desirable skills and Qualifications:
- 3 - 5+ Years’ experience in application development that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position (Required)
- Experience working in current version of ServiceNow
- Broad experience in governance, risk and control module or vulnerability, software asset management, event management (Preferred) #LI-KM1
- Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience (Minimum Required)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal in English and French.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.