Our client is a major financial services company currently seeking a ServiceNow Developer to join their team in Munich. The ServiceNow Developer will be essential in delivering a variety of projects supporting processes across the business.
Responsibilities would include:
• Product Development, from the technology, development, integration and modules, to design, develop, implement and test modules in line with agreed timelines, budget, costs, quality and development standards.
• Providing IT integration facilities and provisions logistics on ServiceNow implementation projects, for the required customer integrations.
• Suggest and implement proposals for process improvements within projects.
• Use new technologies and methods actively to develop competitive services on customer projects.
• Provide technical documentation on modules / products.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience of technologies such as: Java Scripting, Jelly, .NET and integration via web services.
• In‐depth knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform (or other industry leading tools e.g. Remedy, HP Service Manager, CA Service Desk etc).
• Proven software implementation and/or system deployment experience.
• Demonstrable problem-solving skills and solution development acumen.
• ServiceNow System Administrator certification (ServiceNow Implementation Specialist is beneficial but not essential).
• Experience of software development lifecycles.
• Awareness of Agile and Waterfall project methods and ITIL is beneficial but not essential.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.