9 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a ServiceNow Developer to join the Development Services Team of this major insurance company. The ServiceNow Developer will be essential in delivering a variety of projects supporting processes across the business.
• Assisting with the design, documentation and implementation of ServiceNow enhancements in line with a continual improvement model.
• Facilitating and supporting the rollout of new applications and enhancements in ServiceNow.
• Ensuring development documentation is maintained and accurate.
• Ensuring that best practices are followed during systems design, build and implementation.
• Ensuring adherence to the Release and Change process.
• Managing and implementing ServiceNow patching and upgrades.
• Production of Technical Specifications for ServiceNow project work.
Skills & experience:
• Experience of the ServiceNow Platform as well as administration and development.
• Scripting in Bootstrap, MYSQL, Angular JS and/or Jelly.
• Experience of Web Service interfaces such as SOAP, and REST.
• Experience of producing documentation for all enhancements and updates within ServiceNow.
• Any ServiceNow certifications are of interest.
• Experience of SDLC/Scrum methodologies.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.