over 1 year ago
Our client is an Information Company, with a mission to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. You can be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management, based in Malmo.
This position involves being part of a dynamic team environment responsible for the ServiceNow system. Working closely with business stakeholders you will be part of a team that delivers advanced configurations that provide a world class experience for their customers and deliver enhancements that make internal operations more efficient.
ServiceNow is currently being used by a specific business group but is being considered for the replacement of multiple ticketing systems. This position will be a key participant in implementing business requirements. Focus will be on the CSM features and functionality along with ITSM.
- Contribute to the evaluation/execution of ServiceNow upgrades
- Translate and validate business requirements and transfer into functional/technical requirement documents working within the framework of the tools available
- Interact with Business representatives to ensure their requirements are being met
- Develop solutions to meet the business requirements while meeting time and cost constraints
- Contribute to acquisition customer support system integrations – typically moving existing customer support related data into ServiceNow
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle (requirements, design, code, unit test, implementation)
- Adhere to IT Change Management and best practices
- Investigate and fix advanced (3rd level) application issues
Desirable skills & qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree, University diploma or equivalent experience in software development
- ServiceNow certifications
- 2+ years of development/configuration experience on the ServiceNow platform including
- Customer Service Management (including AngularJS)
- Development experience working with MySQL, Microsoft SQL and/or Oracle PL-SQL
- Experience working with API’s and/or Web Services (RESTful and SOAP)
- Development experience in other languages would be beneficial
- An aptitude to learn new technology quickly
- Effective documentation skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to handle multiple streams of work effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Swedish.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.