over 1 year ago
As the demand for digitalisation and ServiceNow solutions continues to grow globally, my client have established themselves as one of the leading organisations in the marketplace and one of ServiceNow’s 'Global Strategic Partners'. The last 12 months have seen unprecedented demand for ServiceNow consultancy and implementations for global leading organisations, and also to the scale-up of the ServiceNow practice to advise architect and implement a range of complex solutions for leading clients.
The business is looking to hire a client-facing consultant/solutions architect and you would be responsible for working on exciting and high profile IT Service Management (ITSM) & Service Excellence transformations.
This role could suit either someone with consulting experience or someone working for an end-user business with good knowledge of IT Service Management software.
Experience from at least 3 projects with implementation / configuration of ServiceNow, ability and competence to act as technical project manager and solution architect for ServiceNow implementation projects.
- You can configure and implement ServiceNow.
- You are a manager who can take responsibility for a project and technical solution, as well as a group of people working with ServiceNow.
- You have experience that combines general consultancy skills as an advisor and a cutting edge expertise in technology.
- You have a real interest in working at the intersection of IT and business.
- Experience from at least 3 projects with implementation / configuration of ServiceNow.
- Ability and competence to act as technical project manager and solution architect for ServiceNow implementation projects.
- Either consulting experience or strong understanding of ITSM gained within an organisation for internal purposes.
- Fluent English and Swedish language skills