almost 2 years ago
Our client is a niche IT consulting company that specialises in hard to find IT and consulting capability. They tailor each client engagement to the unique needs of that client, recognising that different business problems require different approaches.
Underpinning their focus on great client outcomes is their focus on staff engagement. Motivated staff equals satisfied clients, great outcomes & lasting value for all.
In this role you will be responsible to develop, invest, and maintain thought leadership with deep subject matter expertise related to ServiceNow’s product capabilities and complementary technologies in a client-consulting environment. You will lead all technical aspects of the project delivery and solution delivery for customer ServiceNow engagements.
Desired skills and experience:
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of ServiceNow solutions using best practices in client environments.
- Proven ServiceNow experience implementing ITSM, ITOM, ITBM solutions
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow HRSD and GRC solutions
- 3+ years working in the IT services/consulting industry.
- Knowledge of ITIL, minimum foundation level, ideally higher. Knowledge of other frameworks, such as COBIT, are beneficial.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies.
- Knowledge of UNIX and Linux operating systems.
- Understanding of network concepts and basic firewall configuration.
- Be an active listener, respect other points of view, and contribute your input while demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, and presentational).
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) while providing thought leadership in solving business processes and/or technical problems during project delivery.
- Proven team player and team builder.
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology, and proven experience in technical consulting roles.
Optional, but recommended:
- 3 to 5 years consulting experience
- ITIL Foundation v.2 certification
- A combination of ServiceNow certifications: ITSM – Implementation; ITOM – Discovery, Event Management, SAM; ITBM – PPM; HRSD and GRC – Risk and Compliance, Vendor Risk
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.