ServiceNow Consultant - Bern, Switzerland
One of the most exciting European IT Service Management Consultancies is currently seeking a talented individuals to join their Swiss ServiceNow operation. This organisation is one of ServiceNow’s largest partners in Europe and is currently going through a sustained period of high growth.
The business is looking to hire a client-facing consultant to join their growing team and you would be responsible for leading and delivering ServiceNow projects for clients such as the Implementation, Customisation, Configuration and Integration of the tool.
This role could suit either someone with technical experience of ServiceNow having managed and delivered Implementation, Customisation or Configuration projects in a customer facing environment.
This is a customer facing role based in Bern, Switzerland.
- Hands on experience of ServiceNow with a track record leading and delivering technical projects relating to the platform.
- Either Consulting experience or strong experience in a ServiceNow focussed role for a large/enterprise organisation.
- Relevant ServiceNow certifications such as Administrator or Implementation are advantageous.
- Any knowledge of ITIL is an advantage but not essential.
- Fluent English language skills are essential.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.