StaffHost Europe are delighted to be working with a world-leader Enterprise Service Management Consultancy, who is currently looking to expand and significantly grow their ServiceNow practice in the UK. This Elite partner is offering you the chance to work on some of the most challenging and exciting projects, whilst offering you unrivaled investment in training and certifications. This partner will also offer you a supportive, knowledge sharing, agile working environment where you will have the opportunity to further your career within ServiceNow and within this leading technology organisation.
My client is looking for an experienced ServiceNow Architect who can identify, design and deliver challenging solutions to their clients, whilst acting as a trusted advisor to support their clients with the best solution.
- 6+ years’ experience leading ServiceNow implementations
- 2 + years in a ServiceNow Architecture role
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator, Implementation Specialist (more than 1 is preferred) & Application Developer.
- Experience leading ServiceNow integration projects, leveraging Integration Hub / REST / SOAP
- Fluent in English.
- Strong communication skills.
- Professional and personable.
My client will not support with sponsorship of visa’s.
My client is happy to consider candidates anywhere in the UK as long as you are happy travel to client site and to the office when needed.
This organisation is looking to hire this position as soon as possible, so if this role excites you then please apply now.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours