4 months ago
Our client is a world leading multinational consulting business that provides managed services, service integration, consulting and business process outsourcing. This client supplies consultants and services to over 150 organisations across 6 continents meaning you have a great opportunity to grow within the business and work worldwide.
- Extensive experience in ITSM Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- Extensive experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
- Evaluates emerging technologies and the evolution of current technologies to define a future vision roadmap for optimal application of technology to meet business needs.
- Lead the design of technical solutions for complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external, and internal customers.
- Manage the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects.
- Experience in ServiceNow, CMDB & Service-Watch Skills
- Participates in the configuration of new applications or suites during planning, development, and rollout phases
- Perform productively at many levels, from the abstract world of enterprise architecture to the concrete day-to-day world of coding, in order to produce the final deliverable desired by the client
- Certification: ITIL Foundation / ServiceNow Admin Certified / ServiceNow Implementation specialist.
- ServiceNow to ServiceNow integrations
- Designing, building, and implementing new ITSM toolsets into European clients
- Create technical architecture, design and user guide documentation
- Managing the ServiceNow solution design for complex projects, ensuring best practice, quality and fit for purpose outcomes
- Providing expert insight into the ServiceNow platform, associated enterprise technologies and roadmap.
- Understanding complex technical challenges, defining pragmatic solutions and communicate key messages to clients and other stakeholders.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.