3 months ago
Our client is a rapidly growing innovative business and technology solutions provider based in Paris. Their primary focus and core competencies are in Healthcare IT, Federal Financial Management, and Grants Management. They excel at providing customers with high-value solutions that support their missions and meet their most critical objectives and business needs.
Desirable skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience developing on the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow Experience should include scripting, platform configuration, design, and deployment.
- Candidates should possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, and Service Catalogue.
- Custom application development on the ServiceNow platform including Custom UI Pages and content in the CMS. Experience with rebuilding legacy applications in ServiceNow a plus.
- ServiceNow Systems Administration Certified
- Integration experience (SOAP, REST, and JSON as well as JDBC and file imports)
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalogue items Orchestration and Discovery experience a plus
- ServiceNow Developer certification is a plus
- Excellent English and French communication skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.