Senior Workday HCM Consultant
Our client is a global powerhouse in IT and Financial Services, and they have grown rapidly in the past couple of years. They have a wide and varied book of work, offering demanding and highly visible projects. They also have an excellent reputation for training and development, offering structured learning and a meritocratic environment for employees to progress their career quickly.
A Senior Workday Consultant will have a deep understanding of and technical ability to design/architect Workday HCM solutions while understanding the change management effort required when enabling change. You will also be required to manage medium to large sized teams and contribute to the ongoing development of this well-established Workday practice.
Desirable skills and experience:
• Extensive experience of Workday HCM implementation projects, performing a variety of roles through the full project life cycle with specialist functional knowledge of Workday HCM modules
• Have the proven ability to lead medium to large sized Workday HCM projects through the full project life cycle
• Exposure to business development, including leading sales and bid / proposal work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage work streams within a large project (client-facing or internal) and take responsibility for a team
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.