Senior Workday HCM Consultant
Our client is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions with over 15,000 customers in more than 130 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100.
As the Senior Workday HCM Consultant, you will support the Global HR team with ongoing system support and management. You will function as the subject matter expert of Workday and will be the single point-of-contact for all Workday related questions from the employees, the HR team, and other stakeholders.
This is a cross-functional role working closely with IT, HR, Finance, and Payroll departments to perform system enhancements, modification of the existing HCM configuration.
- Day-to-day support of Workday as Subject Matter expert working on business process configuration, design, and maintenance, consisting of the following solutions: HCM, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence, Talent, and Advanced Compensation.
- Respond to all Workday related questions and requests from the organisation.
- Recommend and implement policies on reporting standards and offer technical solutions to gain process efficiency and preserve data integrity.
- Perform regular audits of data to identify inconsistencies and work with team members to correct data as needed.
- Support integrations and file transfers with external benefit providers.
- Create EIB and successfully complete mass uploads for various scenarios such as compensation changes promotion and termination of employees, manager changes, organisational changes such as department numbers, cost centres, etc.
- Partner with stakeholders (internal/external to HR) to understand new report/data requirements and ensure results meet business needs.
- Create and maintain system use procedure manual that documents business processes.
- Support data integration efforts between HCM and other enterprise software platforms.
- Create and deliver manager self-service training.
Desirable skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- Workday HCM certification is good to have
- Experience with at least one full life cycle Workday implementation preferably for a software development organisation
- Minimum 6 years of experience with relevant Workday solutions.
- Comfortable and agile working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with data analytics is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in both English and French
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.