7 months ago
Senior Workday HCM Consultant
Our client is a leading national provider of professional services for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Human Capital Management (HCM) and Business Intelligence (BI) applications, based in London.
Their team of dedicated associates is focused on providing each customer with a customised solution based on industry best practice methodologies and experience to maximise the utilisation and investment in their customers application.
As a Senior Workday HCM Consultant, you will work as part of our team and individually, providing practical and system expertise during implementation, upgrade and/or redesign projects.
You will work directly with client staff, providing hands-on leadership, process design, application build support, training, testing, go-live support and change management. As a Senior Workday HCM Consultant, you must have the ability to travel (60-70%).
Required skills and experience:
Prior demonstrated experience with Infor Applications including full or partial suite implementations and/or major upgrades of the following applications:
- Professional experience in customer service/client facing role
- Lead significant projects and be a senior point of escalation within the team
- Prior consulting and/or project management experience is preferred
- Prior conversion or data integration related project experience
- Workday certification preferred
- Proficiency with PC tools (MS Office, Project, Visio, SmartSheet)
- Data mining and analysis experience preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team with clear verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management experience preferred
- Prior consulting experience preferred
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- Excellent communication skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.