over 2 years ago
Senior Salesforce Consultant
Our client is a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest brands, and they are looking for a Senior Salesforce Consultant to architect and oversee implementations within their Salesforce practice in Munich.
You would join a small and mighty group of Tech Leads who set and execute the technical strategy on wide range of Salesforce jobs. The day-to-day includes gathering requirements from client SMEs, determining off-the-shelf and custom solutions using Salesforce best practices, overseeing or performing complex data migrations and implementations, and mentoring the technical staff. Our ideal candidate has a background in systems engineering, Salesforce and/or SQL development, and solutions architecture. While deep experience is necessary for this role, we are also looking for someone who can scale to our environment and build trust while adapting their expertise to our model. We are a tight-knit team with a strong growth trajectory.
- Lead the development of enterprise solutions built on Salesforce
- Analyze functional and technical requirements; engineer technical solutions integrating web technologies, databases, and third-party apps
- Provide technical direction and mentorship to Salesforce consultants, developers, and business analysts
- Decompose work assignments to match workplace skillsets
- Lead mitigation activities on critical and high-risk issues escalated by project teams and clients
- Be a strategic client interface
- Support business development in sales engineering and developing proposal responses
- Implement processes and standards that comply with project execution best practices: customer-forward, responsive to evolving technology, and easily repeatable
- Stay current on Salesforce ecosystem and related technologies
- 2+ years leading the technical Salesforce (or other CRM solutions)
- Salesforce certification(s) and overall understanding of capabilities of product
- Able to solicit customer requirements and configure Salesforce accordingly
- Experience providing business consulting and/or technical leadership
- Customer service orientation and good interpersonal skills
- Strongly preferred – software engineering background and/or background in SQL development
- Excellent English and German language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.