Senior Salesforce Consultant
Our exclusive client is a large organisation based in Stavanger, who are now looking for a Senior Consultant to join their growing Salesforce practice and take the lead on multiple exciting projects.
They are offering an excellent salary package + flexible working and a training budget, meaning any courses or certifications you wish to take will be fully expensed!
- Take the lead on multiple large projects
- Provide excellent technical expertise to clients
- Mentor Junior and Mid-Level Consultants in the business Key Requirements
Desirable skills & experience:
- Experience in a Senior Administrator position or as a Salesforce Consultant looking to make the move into a Senior role
- Strong declarative development skillset (Custom Objects, Process Builder, Validation Rules etc)
- Knowledge of Apex & Visualforce would be an advantage but by no means essential
- Experience working in a client/stakeholder-facing environment, gathering requirements and conducting workshops
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain technical aspects to clients
- Salesforce certifications would be a distinct advantage
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.