There are few better places to continue your career in recruitment than here at StaffHost Europe. We have grown by over 50% every year since we were founded in 2012, with 2018 breaking all previous performance records to date.
Everything about StaffHost Europe has been carefully designed to help employees to maximise their potential and to create ongoing personal success. We provide access to every recruitment tool possible to support your day-to-day efforts, in addition we have a dedicated sales support and marketing team to help you to achieve success. There is also a structured training programme tailored to the requirements of each individual based on experience levels upon joining.
Our culture is crucial and as such we provide a state-of-the-art office in Beaconsfield that includes break-out areas, a pool table and drinks area. We love to reward great performances and alongside a highly lucrative commission scheme, we also provide early Friday finishes, breakfast club, lunch club, a half year company trip and an annual high-achievers event (New York in 2018, Monaco in 2019 and Dubai for 2020).
Upon joining the business, you would have the opportunity to work in one of our specialist teams recruiting IT professionals across Europe. The challenge before you is to become a true market expert with success guaranteed through the network of clients and candidates you develop. There is no limit to where your career will take you as we will always invest in talented hard-workers with ambition for more.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience within a dedicated niche technology area or the ability to grow a new practice area in line with other discipline areas.
- Confidence to develop client and candidate targets while working with and mentoring junior consultants internally.
- Attitude is key; being a team player while displaying a desire to succeed is vital.
- Great attitude and desire for success are essential.
- Keen to learn and willing to work hard to be the best you can be.
- Naturally curious.
- Friendly, sociable personality.
- Sense of humour.
Thank you for your interest. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail as soon as possible - usually within 48 hours.