A recognised market leader and Microsoft partner who has seen substantial growth in their award winning Swedish practice, is looking to hire Senior Office 365 Consultants. This is a genuine opportunity to work alongside likeminded people, developing your area of expertise with some of the industry’s most talented professionals and have access to a fantastic salary and package.
- Design, plan and implement Office365/Sharepoint infrastructure solutions.
- Analyze current on-prem solutions for cloud migration.
- Act Project Lead for Office365/Sharepoint solutions
- Understand Office365 hybrid setup with ADConnect and ADFS for integration and Identity Management.
- Work with basic Office365 services like S4B, Teams, Exchange, Intune and hybrid deployments.
- Security projects with EMS, AIP, OME, DLP, Conditional Access, Azure MFA and Azure AD.
- Design and implement Modern Workplace solutions with Windows 10 and Office Plus.
- Client deployment and management with AutoPilot, Intune, Azure AD-join and Co-Management.
- Analyze current business practices, processes and procedures and identify future opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Office365 and Modern Workplace services.
- Act as SME and advisor for our clients to support the planning and implementation of journey to cloud and needed assessment.
- Fluent English & Swedish language skills are mandatory
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.