over 1 year ago
Senior Modern Workplace Consultant | Stockholm, Sweden.
A very successful and fast-growing Swedish IT consultancy, offering innovative IT professional services related to Microsoft Infrastructure, Azure and Modern Workplace technology.
This niche specialist is anticipating huge growth for 2020, due to significant project wins and flourishing client relationships with some of Sweden's most recognizable enterprises.
As a result, our client is making substantial investment into their Modern Workplace capability and is seeking an ambitious consultant to join their highly skilled team in Stockholm.
You will be working in a tight-knit team for a very well-respected, Swedish-born business with a passion for knowledge sharing and professional development across Microsoft related cloud and Modern Workplace services.
- Strong knowledge of one or more of the following: Office365, SharePoint, Windows 10, Enterprise Mobility + Security or similar
- Experience working on Migration projects related to Office365 & Exchange
- Knowledge of the Azure public cloud platform and delivery models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Intune & Teams
- The ability to understand and appropriately respond to the modern business and IT needs of an enterprise
- Fluent Swedish & English language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.