4 months ago
Senior IT Contract Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader
Are you a future leader?
Here at StaffHost Europe, despite the difficulties faced by all business this year, we are busier than ever supporting our ever-growing client base across Europe.
We are an established leader of niche technology recruitment across Europe and are currently working with some of the world’s leading consultancies, tech vendors, service providers and blue-chip end users. Our continued success has seen a dramatic surge in the number of organisations that are keen to partner with us.
As a result, we are looking to recruit a senior contract recruiter to our successful sales team. This is no ordinary opportunity; the prospects for growth are not aspirational, they are expected. Therefore, we are looking for somebody who is entrepreneurial and has ambition to help grow a business unit.
What is the role about?
We are looking for a future leader. Whilst the role is a hands-on position, the speed at which we have developed our markets to date means that you will be significant in helping us to build a team and division to capitalise on the substantial opportunities in our markets.
You will be responsible for developing relationships with key existing customers as well as being a key contributor to new business opportunities. Working within a niche technology vertical you will have the support of senior management, marketing and operations to grow and develop sales, with a near instant focus on building your own team to maximise on the opportunities within our niche technology verticals.
What are we looking for?
- Ambition, drive and natural leadership
- IT contract recruitment experience
- A track record and proven success against targets, but also in developing new and existing relationships
What do we offer?
- Exceptional uncapped commission with accelerators
- Management bonuses (once you have started to build your team!)
- Tailored training, dedicated marketing, and sales support
- 5* incentives (New York, Monaco Grand Prix, Dubai)
- Michelin star lunch clubs
- Monthly breakfast clubs (Crazy Bear, Fego’s, the Coach in Marlow)
- Exceptional office environment in the heart of Beaconsfield (Pool table, table football, beer fridge, fruit, biscuits, etc)
- A grown up and refreshing way to recruit. We provide the platform; you seize the opportunity!
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.