A leading European IT consultancy, systems integrator and renowned employer of choice. Highly-acclaimed as a market leading provider of complex and large-scale IT transformations, this organisation is experiencing extensive demand from their high-value enterprise clients in Stockholm.
With the businesses continuously making substantial investments into the growth and development of their Swedish cybersecurity offering, working as a Senior IAM Consultant you will be offered significant opportunity for professional development, support through globally recognized certifications and career progression.
- Working as a trusted adviser and key technical resource, you will call upon your experience and extensive industry knowledge to implement cutting-edge IAM solutions in an effective and timely manner for clients across a range of industry verticals.
- Experience working with the Advisory and/or Design and/or Implementation & Development of Identity & Access Management and/or Governance solutions.
- Knowledge of products and processes for identification, authentication and authorization.
- Experience working with one or more tools from the following list of vendors: Sailpoint, Forgerock, CA Technologies, Microfocus, IBM, Cyberark, Microsoft (FIM/MIM) or similar.
- Fluent Swedish & English language skills.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.