9 months ago
Senior IAM Consultant | Niche Access Management Specialist | Unrivalled Salary and Package.
Our client is a Niche Access Management Specialist and recognised leader within the space, they put Digital Security at the forefront of their operation, making for a like-minded and humbled culture. As a senior consultant you will have a proven track record designing and deploying IAM Solutions. There will be a mixture of leading, advising and designing IAM Solutions and taking an active role as lead on projects.
- Support the success and delivery of the IGA tools and services.
- Working with application teams to understand and specify the required access control models and approval workflows.
- Designing and supporting the implementation of secure business processes to streamline activities related to access control.
- Working with the broader IAM and security teams to ensure a robust control environment.
- Specification and design of KPI/KRI reporting to demonstrate service development.
- Maintenance of control documentation and specifications in line with regulatory and audit expectations.
- Act as a single point of contact an esciation point.
This is an opportunity to join a business that takes a genuine interest in the on-going development and investment of their people, with the level of flexibility and training on offer to make sure you are always performing on the most interesting projects, alongside some of the industry’s best Cloud Professionals.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.