Our client is a hugely successful organisation, with over 20,000 global employees. They are a multi award-winning company for innovation, client relations and are a renowned employer of choice.
This leading Cyber practice is looking for highly skilled IAM Consultants up to management level to join their successful IAM practice. This growing IAM team implements business-friendly, centralised IAM controls frameworks that consistently enforce identity and access policy across HR processes and IT infrastructure
· Be a trusted advisor, create and maintain effective customer relationships, so as to insure customer satisfaction.
· Actively contribute to their solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies, based on experience gained from customer projects.
· Be accountable for consistent and chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
· Contribute to organisation’s profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
· Apply subject matter knowledge to complex business issues and be regarded by others within the company as a subject matter expert.
· Frequently contribute to the development of new ideas/methods.
· Work on complex problems or projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
· Regularly exercise independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
· Sometimes direct and supervise within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function.
· Lead and/or provide expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross functional initiatives.
· Provide mentoring and guidance to employees at lower job levels.
· Act as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organisation to external clients.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.