Senior Data Architect | Leading BI Practice | High Salary & Package.
A business decorated by Gartner as being a true leader within the Digital Transformation space, they are considered a trusted advisor within Digital innovation for fortune 500 and public sector clients alike.
You will have an opportunity to work within a team that contains some of the brightest talent in the market and within a practice of great heritage within the BI Community. Due to their continued support, endless avenues for progression and socialistic approach to technology.
You’ll ensure the availability and consistent performance of the corporate applications. This is a "hands-on" position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
· Database experience: eg. , SQL, MySQL, Postgres, MariaDB ++
· Migration and DR planning (from on premise to cloud)
· Experience in Replication, Virtualization, Log shipping, Disaster Recovery , High Availability, Automation Scripting and Clustering
· Power BI, Azure, Azure Databricks, Data Lake, Data Warehouse
· Should know all the build best practices and designing solutions.
· Development/Scripting experience – Perl, Python, Java, Lisp, PL/SQL, SSIS, pandas, pyspark, scikit-learn
· Proficient in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Client/Server Connectivity.
· Knowledge of Maintaining Resource Consistency and Server Configuration consistency across all environments.
· Would be great if you’re Microsoft certified
This is an opportunity to join a business that takes a genuine interest in the on-going development and investment of their people, with the level of flexibility and training on offer to make sure you are always performing on the most interesting projects, alongside some of the industry’s best cloud professionals.
Please apply directly on LinkedIn or contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.