Senior Consultant SIAM, ITSM - Zurich, Switzerland
Our client is a renowned global IT company that is consistently recognised as one of the world’s top organisations to work for. They lead the way in a number of technology markets and are responsible for some of the most cutting-edge ideas around today.
Within this role you would be working in our client’s Consulting & Solution team, supporting end-to-end customers throughout the Service Value Chain (from Consulting to Implementation & Operations).
In order to increase the team’s capabilities, they are now looking to hire talented people with strong potential in the SIAM / ISTM / CMS / area. We need Senior Consultants who are able to carry out missions of technical and functional consulting and integration with our clients in order to accompany them towards the excellence of services.
Skills and experience:
- Strong experience in the field of ITSM, acquired in one of: a consulting firm, an ITSM solution provider or an IT department
- Experience of ITIL Process Governance
- Experience in the field of IT transformation / strategy
- Good knowledge of the functioning of a CIO, the different operational models and its processes
- Ongoing awareness of technological innovation
- Great team-working skill
- Ideally, you possess a methodological culture (ITIL, Agile, Lean, COBIT...) and a good vision of SIAM / ITSM / CMS / market solutions (Service Now, BMC, CA, HPE, ...).
- Results-driven and good problem-solving ability.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.