A leading IT services organisation are seeking Senior Office 365 Consultants to join their team in Paris, on a permanent basis. Our client work with leading enterprises, building amazing intranets, business applications and websites.
They will require you to provide specialist advice, guidance and communication around Office 365; particularly around Office 365 usage and adoption. This role will be very client-facing therefore good customer soft skills are essential.
- Perform consultancy, architecture, delivery and migration of O365 solutions.
- Actively work with Account Managers, Project Management team and stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery
- Managing enterprise, complex solutions for blue-chip organisations attempting to get the most out of the digital and cloud capabilities.
- Deliver projects successfully for our customers on-site or in a remote capacity
- Act as a subject matter expert within the team proactively contributing to internal consulting documentation and workshops and developing the organisation’s future solutions.
Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of cloud architectures and solutions, including Office 365, Sharepoint Online and Azure
- Office 365 migrations (on premise to cloud, hybrid and tenant-to tenant)
- Windows 10 (rollouts, imaging, automation)
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain and Federation Services (AD DS and ADFS)
- Microsoft Exchange Online / Exchange 2016 / Exchange 2019 – greenfield deployment and migrations to/from
- Hybrid deployment planning
- EM+S and Intune
- SharePoint Online and OneDrive
- Excellent English and French language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.