StaffHost has been exclusively selected to aid the growth of one of Europe’s most prominent players within the information and cyber security domain.
Due to extensive demand for their expert advisory and managed solution services this global leader is seeking experienced Cloud Security Engineers to work on some complex new engagements.
This position offers significant opportunity for professional development and endless interesting working projects within the cloud domain whilst working for a renowned employer of choice.
- Strong understanding of cloud service, deployment and security models from one or more of the following: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud platforms or similar.
- Hands on experience working with the implementation of secure cloud solutions to meet the clients’ business requirements.
- Knowledge of key cloud security standards eg NIST, CIS, NCSC, ISO
- Implementation experience working with industry standard cloud-native/friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc.).
- Relevant certifications (CCSP, CISSP etc.) are an advantage but not essential.
- Good communication skills in both English & Danish language.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.