Our client is a recognised global leader within media and entertainment, with over 50,000 global employees spanning 20 countries and revenues of more than $5bn. They are a multi award-winning organisation for innovation, client relations and are a renowned employer of choice.
You will be responsible for working with key internal teams and stakeholders to understand and identify requirements.
You will identify improvement areas, implement changes, and maintain the solution with the goal of ensuring a stable operation; in addition to recommending and designing innovative solutions across the business in collaboration with our technology partners.
Good experience across Cloud Security, including designing and architecting solutions based on enterprise level platforms and technology.
Experience with configuration and implementation of cloud security solutions across a range of areas including:
- Any of the following vendors; AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Identity Management
- Physical security - servers, routers, firewalls
- Virtualization vulnerability
- Data protection
- You will also have strong risk management and strategy development skills
- Relevant certifications would be an advantage, however not essential, (CCSP, CCSK, AWS cert. Architect, MCSE, etc.)
- Excellent German and English language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV.