Our client is an award-winning platinum partner and they are looking to recruit a contract Salesforce Developer to help progress their business in a variety of key areas, whilst leading and driving the delivery of their Salesforce CRM platform.
- Supporting key project development tasks, from initial project scoping and solution design through to delivering customised or bespoke solutions
- Occasionally providing support to the service management team with assigned service cases
- The implementation of appropriate functionality after a review and understanding of specifications/solution designs
- Aiding with the gathering of requirements and solution designs which meet the need of the client
- Risks and issues that can affect the project are raised appropriately with the use of set processes.
- Salesforce Development / Salesforce Programming
- Salesforce Support/ Salesforce Administration
- Salesforce ETL tools (Talend)
- WSDL, Soap design process exposure
- Excellent Salesforce.com configuration / development skills
- Should have good understanding on Data Quality
- Must be able to design solutions and form/drive related plans.
- Experience converting business requirements into solution designs
- Some experience leading or facilitating sessions to define and document business requirements.
- Experience managing the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in Salesforce
- Excellent English and regional language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.