5 months ago
Our client is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. They enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. They help companies transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform Requirement Analysis, Technical Design and participate in developing specifications such as user stories.
• Draft technical solution architecture meeting client's requirements.
• Translate functional requirements into conceptual and detailed design documents demonstrating sound rationale in making design decisions.
• Design, develop, and maintain complex Apex and VisualForce applications.
• Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.
• Participate in proposal making, effort estimates and review from a technical perspective.
• Perform development activities including coding and configuration as well as guide team members.
• Adhere to and make regular contribution to coding best practices.
• Configure Cloud-Based solutions (including 3rd AppExchange applications).
• Participate in trouble shooting client support activities, including liaising directly with the clients.
• At least 2 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations
• Experience in design and development of mobile interfaces on the Force.com platform.
• Strong understanding of architectural frameworks
• Thorough understanding on the Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations.
• Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant.
• Tertiary Qualification in IT/Computer Science or related discipline.
• 5+ years of relevant experience in technology consulting.
• Experience in enterprise/solution architecture
• Experience as a Scrum Master
• Strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
• Experience in defining ,detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
• Experience in design and implementation of real-time and batch integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB.
• Working knowledge of Agile process.
• Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
• Ability to define architecture options and recommendations by analysing and reviewing technical specifications
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.