12 months ago
This consultancy is based in Gothenburg and have a well-established Salesforce practise. They are a global strategic partner within the Salesforce partner ecosystem. They focus on a variety of different industries including the financial services, healthcare and life sciences, retails, travel and media.
- Taking technical ownership of Salesforce implementations
- Consulting with a range of external stakeholders (from users to C-level) on the desired outcomes of a given implementation
- Using your technical knowledge of Salesforce to deliver implementations
- 2+ years’ experience developing on the Salesforce platform
- Analysis skills to assess and advise on the best routes for a possible implementation
- Effective communication skills to build honest and open client relationships
- Excellent English and Swedish language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.