10 months ago
Fortune 500 company and one of the world’s leading Digital Transformation Consultancies. Recognised by Gartner across multiple disciplines, this company is a global powerhouse who are significantly accelerating their European growth having made a number of recent acquisitions.
As one of the world’s largest Salesforce partners, the successful Salesforce Architect will be joining a large established team whilst being aligned to a high profile, global, retail consumer goods business. This is a highly complex Salesforce environment with innovative solutions across Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud including Mobility and Apps connected to the backend platform.
You will have:
- Significant Salesforce experience and a proven track record designing and delivering complex Salesforce projects in either Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Marketing Cloud.
- Strong technical foundation including structured programming – APEX and force.com as well as .Net, Java etc.
- Relevant certifications to support experience. Ideally including Developer, Administrator, Sales or Service Cloud.
- Experience in Agile methodology and designing workflow to support business processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Danish.