about 1 year ago
Our client is a fortune 500 company and one of the world’s leading Digital Transformation Consultancies. Recognised by Gartner across multiple disciplines, this company is a global powerhouse who are significantly accelerating their European growth having made a number of recent acquisitions.
As one of the worlds largest Salesforce partners, the successful Salesforce Architect will be joining a large established team whilst being aligned to a high profile, global, retail consumer goods business. This is a highly complex Salesforce environment with innovative solutions across Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud including Mobility and Apps connected to the backend platform.
You will have:
- Significant Salesforce experience and a proven track record designing and delivering complex Salesforce projects in either Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Marketing Cloud.
- Strong technical foundation including structured programming – APEX and force.com as well as .Net, Java etc.
- Relevant certifications to support experience. Ideally including Developer, Administrator, Sales or Service Cloud.
- Experience in Agile methodology and designing workflow to support business processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. English language is essential, and Dutch would be highly advantageous.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.