about 2 years ago
Our client is a global FTSE 250 professional services organisation with over 6.5k employees across 34 different countries, with their headquarters based in Munich.
- Determine and document suitable Salesforce Solution Architectures for the projects of the Digital Hub.
- Work with internal and 3rd party project teams throughout the life cycle to provide continuity of architectural governance from inception through design, build, test, piloting, migration and implementation.
- Work with other internal and 3rd party architects to ensure solutions are reviewed, fit for purpose and delivered in a cost appropriate way maximising the reuse of the current assets, but without forsaking the need to change and innovate.
- Collaborate with the Global Digital Teams to ensure that the roadmaps and solutions are aligned with Global Principles and Standards and that their architecture is fit for purpose.
- Identify and then as appropriate resolve, escalate and documents key issues, risks, and decisions.
- Maintain documentation on the architecture; ensure it aligns with global and other Portfolios' solutions architectures, introducing good practice from other areas as relevant.
- Participating in the global architecture community, including contributing to releases of the overall architecture.
Desirable skills and experience:
- You are an experienced Solution Architect and have many years of experience in technical project management.
- You are familiar with ecommerce platforms, marketing or CRM systems (Salesforce Cloud, Oracle Cloud, Intershop or other enterprise products).
- You bring along experience in the design and implementation of software projects, including requirements analysis.
- You are very well versed in process modelling and software architecture.
- You have an application-focused and service-oriented work mentality.
- Very good presentation and communication skills in German and English are required.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.